Is your fire door Compliant?
Don't run the risk
Fire Door Inspection, test and Certification
Have you received a Fire Order from the council or perhaps a defect report from the fire protection company and would like a second opinion to fix your fire door defects, do not hesitate to send us an inquiry.
All Fire Doors and Fire Frames installed in NSW must be certified by a compliance tag by a competent fire safety practitioner whose licensed by FPAA
and has all relevant insurances in place.
Fire Door Factory, is fully insured Competent Fire Safety Practitioner (CFSP) with FPAS accreditation for the below fire safety measures:
• Division 7 Miscellaneous fire safety offenses
• Exit Signs
• Fire doors
• Smoke doors
• Solid core doors
Our experienced team can help you with:
• Six monthly and yearly Routine Inspection of the above fire safety measures to AS1851
• Annual Fire Safety Statements (AFSS) for the above fire safety measures
• Supply, installation, certification of Fire Door, Fire Frame and Hardware
• Maintenance and repair of Fire Doors, Fire Frames and Fire Door Hardware
We understand fire doors and fire rated frames and are competent in all makes and models of Fire Door Cores; Pyropanel, Ecore and Firecore