Fire Door Factory, has a wealth of experience in Fire Door Project management, technical aspects of Fire Door material and installation methods of Fire Door and Fire Rated metal door frames.
Our experience comes from years of experience in managing and delivering successful Fire Door projects from Fire orders to complex Shopping centers and multi residential units to meet contractual agreements, on time delivery of the projects and within budget!
Fire Door Factory clients are generally Developers, Builders or a company who specialise in the manufacturing of Fire Doors, Metal Frames, Solid core doors,…
- Monitor and report on issues related to the Construction Program, BCA codes and Australian Standards related to Fire Door
- Monthly Progress claims and invoices in accordance with contractual agreements
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring that orders are placed and delivered on time
- Liaise with the main Contractor and other trades for approvals, sign offs, variations and schedules
- Contract document management such as Sub Contracts, Health and Safety, and Risk Assessment Method
- Managing multiple sites, planning critical dates and organising Fire Door and Hardware delivery ready for installation dates
- Ensured all variations are properly identified, classified, well documented and that the others are notified
- Provide support and direction to site staff, early recognition of possible critical deadlines, agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, should the need arise and helping to resolve any disputes which may occur